Methodist Church 1972
It's worth noting that Caston at one time had two churches. Pictured here is the Methodist Church, known for so long as The Chapel. Originally measuring internally only 34 ft by 16 ft and seating only 68, it was built in 1818. In 1924 a schoolroom was added at the rear with seating for about 120. Today it is a private residence.