Caston C of E Primary School
This picture shows the school in 1906. At that time it was still on the edge of the village green. It was built in 1839 mainly at the expense of the Reverend Benjamin Parker, Rector, on common land of the village. The school was demolished some years ago and moved some half mile or so along The Street towards Griston. A private residence now stands on this site.